Here is a new Sr. AWS Back-End Java/J2EE Developer position….this position is HOT and we will get phone screens ASAP. Candidate must be able to do an in-person interview. I am looking highly qualified candidates with excellent communications skills. PLEASE don't send me candidates just to send me candidates!!!
Sr. AWS Back-End Java Developer
Owings Mills, MD
up to 24 months
We are looking for a true Sr. AWS Back-End Java/J2EE Developer for a long term contract. This position is to implement the integration of a new Trust platform (hosted at a vendor site) with our client’s on premise applications. This candidate will be responsible for creating data feeds from various applications to an AWS cloud environment where it will then be transmitted to the vendor for consumption. Good communication skills are a must. Candidate ideally would also be familiar with Agile (specifically Rally). We are looking for the AWS skills below: S3 Lambda Postgress EC2 Python / node Getlab Vagrant Artifactory Jenkins.
AWS deployment experience Is a must. Candidates should have experience in Java, and Python programming languages. We are looking for application level developers. This resource will work under a technical lead so person will need to be comfortable working independently, but also taking direction from others as needed. The selected resource will work in an Agile environment but will be expected to work independently. There will be other teams to interact with as part of the environment but will need to be comfortable as part of a small team.
- AWS Technologies:
- AWS Lambda (must have)
- AWS S3 (must have)
- AWS EC2 (must have)
- Strong Back-End J2EE Developer and Restful Services.
- JEE (Enterprise Edition), Java 6 (Preferably Java 8).
- Spring framework
- Agile environment experience
- Very Strong SQL skills.
- Ability to effectively consult and interact with Business Project Team members.
- Ability to effectively work with people in other departments and/or outside of the enterprise.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- College degree in computer science, business administration, or related technical field with 7+ years of systems support work experience preferred.