Product Delivery Manager
Top 5 Must Haves:
1) Experience leading software development projects,
2) ability to communicate clearly with developers, end users, and executives,
3) leadership and influence skills,
4) experience working as a product owner (writing user stories, collecting business requirements, process mapping, etc.),
5) self-motivated, ability to work without a lot of daily oversight
At NextGear Capital the Product Delivery Manager develops and delivers solutions based on defined business and customer strategic vision and objectives. It is the Product Delivery Manager who helps interpret the vision of the Product Strategy team and maintain clarity for the development teams.
Product Delivery Managers work with Product Managers and Business Owners and a cross-functional team, which consists of a Scrum Master, Developers, and Quality Assurance disciplines to build, enhance and manage one or more of NextGear products, capabilities, and services using Agile software methodologies. The Product Delivery Manager will manage the development effort to deliver enhancements using the strategic vision as well as key performance indicators established for the
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Product Ownership of business requirements, collaborate with others to craft solutions/documentation and represent client needs in project delivery; product requirements (core and custom)
• Partner with Product Development to communicate product requirements and determine viable development strategies, deliverables, and release dates
• Monitor product, tools and services in order to drive the business aspects of demand, customers’user experience, return-on-investment (ROI), and satisfaction of original (business & technical) requirements
• Partner with Product Managers and Business owners to create business roadmaps that ensure direction and productivity over time
• Represent the customer through interfacing and engaging the Product Managers and business stakeholders to understand customer needs
• Develop new solutions based on product and business strategy objectives
• All other duties as assigned.
• 5+ years of experience working with business requirements concepts and documentation.
• Excellent problem solving and analytical skills, ability to think strategically.
• Able to work independently, self-motivated and a strong team player.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, able to communicate with all levels of the organization.
• Previous experience working in an agile scrum team environment
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science or related field preferred.
• 5+ years of previous analytical experience.
• Previous experience working with financial data is a plus.
• Industry knowledge or experience equivalent.
||Product Delivery Manager